Sunday 15 May 2011

one sister

obviously i wanted it that's why it's in my bag fool,
if i did not want it then where would it be
your so selfish, how can you only care about anything but you,
hmmm must be very challenging
yeah i should appreciate my life and stop being a drama queen but have you actually taken time to find out why
you never like to see me succeed
you love it when i squander my money

what kind of "friend" are you, I never put you down
i always encourage you, make your stupid problems mine
and
even when i cant, i try 100%

yet I'm the annoying, selfish, rude one
what have i done?
yeah you never side with me, make me seem like a psycho and like a slave
you think your too cool for school?

and making your friends think I'm a slave to you
if being a good friend looks like a slave to you then what kind of person are you?

PITY
that's what everyone feels for you
you think your the only one with a venomous mouth, that can explore to find a place where the truth hurts?

3 comments:

  1. what is this based on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lorreta your overly cool maynee

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks, this is based on an argument with a friend, instead of me escalting the argument, i wrote it down :)

    ReplyDelete